New V-Ray for SketchUp Released

And is now available for Mac and Windows.

New features include the following:

* NEW! Ward Reflection Shader Type
* NEW! More than 10 new Procedural Textures, including Dirt (to create ambient occlusion per material)
* NEW! Ambient Occlusion
* NEW! IES Lights and Spotlights
* NEW! Material Layer Arrangement
* NEW! Faster Parsing Times
* NEW! Support for SketchUp Transparency and Alpha Transparency

SketchUp is one of the most widely used and easy to learn 3D Modeling software on the market today. With V-Ray for SketchUp, users now have one of the most powerful rendering tools available to visualize their models with the upmost quality and realism. V-Ray works within the SketchUp environment allowing users to be able to efficiently incorporate the task of rendering within their current workflows.


[ VRay for SU ]

4 comments:

RuturaJ said...

Hi Jim,

CAn you help me?

For my 30 Days trial version activation

Please reply me thanks ...............

J said...

I'm not sure how I could help - I'm just a blogger. You should contact the maker of the software for license problems.

RuturaJ said...

Ok jim

Thanks ............

I'm contact us your right its software
problem .........

Thanks ..........

Kim Trompeter said...

Hi RuturaJ,
You can contact support@asgvis.com for help with your demo license!

Best,

Kim

Popular Posts (Last 30 Days)