Toolbar: View > Toolbars > Construction Line Tool
Menu: Draw > Construction Lines
- Activate the tool using the Construction Lines Toolbar or Menu item.
- Use the Ctrl key to cycle thru 3 modes: End-Points, No End-Points, or Infinite Construction Lines.
- Use the Tab key to cycle thru the 4 line styles (stipple).
- Use the Shift key to lock inference.
- Fixed potential bug when using the Measurements Box.
- Enable/Disable the plugin using SketchUp's Extension Dialog.
- Tab key cycles thru line stipple instead of raising a dialog. Watch a partially drawn line to see the stipple change.
2010-02-17 - Version 1.0
- Added infinite Construction Line creation. Hit Ctrl again to cycle.
- Added selecting the 4 Construction lines types available in SU.
- Fixed clipping on start-up.
- Created a Windows Installer.
- Changed the name of the Toolbar to JF Tools. (Sorry!)
2009-07-12 - The construction points are not overlayed added. (Henry Schorradt)
07/19/08 - Use the Ctrl key to toggle creation of construction points. Modify length of last drawn line in VCB.
06/09/08 - Updated to draw the lines in the current active context - when editing a Group, for example. Thank again, John.
06/08/08 - Updated to use John Clements' Toolbar icon Thanks John!
02/14/08 - Added a Toolbar button for convenience.
02/22/08 - Fixed small bug ($exString undefined)
03/02/08 - Added a better Toolbar icon. Added a 'clinetool' folder for the images.
Image of file hierarchy in the Plugins folder: